Todays’ suggested actions to support Israel in your local community:
- Mobilize your community to attend the massive March for Israel on November 14th in Washington DC to show our support for Israel, stand in solidarity with the hostages and condemn antisemitism.
- Invite your civic leaders with this letter template to join you in Washington DC in support of Israel.
- Post on social media that you are attending the #MarchforIsrael.
- Sign our action alert strongly supporting the measure to fully fund critical security assistance for Israel in its fight to destroy Hamas.
- Read and share the heartbreaking survivor stories of the Hamas massacres on October 7th, featured in a New York Times feature, Portrait of Survivors.
In defiance of international law, Hamas has put Palestinians in harm’s way by setting up its operations in and launching attacks from hospitals and other civilian areas, and using civilians as human shields.
- The IDF released new evidence of Hamas using a Qatari-funded hospital, the Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani Hospital, for military operations. This hospital is the largest in northern Gaza.
- The IDF provided extensive video footage explaining how Hamas terrorists operated beneath the hospital and used the hospital to launch rocket attacks, and revealed access shafts that Hamas terrorists used to emerge from the hospital. The IDF also exposed that an Indonesian-funded hospital in Gaza was built on top of terrorist infrastructure, and that rockets were launched nearby.
- This follows evidence supplied by the IDF that Al-Shifa hospital, the largest and most advanced hospital in the entirety of Gaza, is being used as a base for Hamas’ command center.
- Earlier this week, the IDF also released footage of Hamas rocket launchers next to a playground and a children’s swimming pool in Gaza.
- The IDF has distributed over 1.5 million pamphlets across Gaza, sent 4.3 million text messages and issued over 5.9 million prerecorded phone calls and 20,000 live phone calls, urging civilians to evacuate the northern strip, where military operations are focused. Hamas attempted to prevent civilians from evacuating a humanitarian route the IDF opened in northern Gaza, endangering the lives of Palestinians trying to evacuate to the South, and attempted to smuggle terrorists out of Gaza in an ambulance.
- Israeli sources reported that more than 28.5 million liters of water are now entering Gaza daily with the opening of a second pipeline from Israel. IDF sources provided evidence that Hamas was taking fuel for its own purposes, and that it has stockpiled over half-a-million liters of fuel. In addition, Israel coordinated with Jordan a humanitarian air drop into Gaza by Jordanian Air Force planes.
The Community Mobilization Center is monitoring major developments in Israel and North America related to Israel’s war against Hamas. The Community Mobilization Center will rapidly disseminate resources to help mobilize and support our local communities as they build and sustain civic and political support for Israel in this conflict. The work of the Community Mobilization Center will continue as long as it takes Israel to eradicate the terrorist threat and restore security to the country.