Why give to the Jewish Federation?
The power of the collective. Together, we can do more. We can transform lives, inspire hope and connect people to each other and do their Judaism.
The Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County Annual Campaign supports:
Local Safety Net Services
- Food for the hungry
- Transportation for the elderly
- Summer camp for children with special needs
- Counseling and financial aid for families in crisis
- Housing scholarship for adults with disabilities
Jewish Life & Learning
- Trips to Israel for teens
- Jewish-themed children’s books delivered to homes
- Programs that celebrate Jewish identity
- Scholarships to attend Jewish day schools and Jewish camps
- Informal adult education
Israel & Overseas
- Food for the hungry in Israel and in the Former Soviet Union
- Technology to enhance the life of children with special needs in Israel
- Summer camps in Hungary strengthening Jewish identity
- Assistance for victims of global anti-semitism
- Revitalization of Jewish life
and so much more!
Together, we’re changing lives and strengthening Jewish life.
Working with local, national and international agency partners, Federation makes it possible for each of us to truly better the world around us.