P2G Programs Include:
• Be Our Guest, offering opportunities for individuals, families and groups from South Palm Beach County visiting Israel, to spend meaningful time in our partnership community of Zichron Yaakov. Visitors are assured a “home away from home” experience personalized to their trip dynamics. https://forms.gle/ksR93guBXLW8mWwz9
• Overnight and social gatherings (mifgashim) for March of the Living participants, high school students, local synagogues, Taglit-Birthright groups and adults on missions to enjoy Israel – and Israelis!
• Onward Israel participants, working as interns throughout the summer, – are welcomed into the homes of Israeli families for a night of hospitality, becoming mishpocha (a close relative) for one special weekend. This short-term connection often results in long-term friendships.
• School Twinning pairs Israeli classrooms in Zichron Yaakov and local classrooms at congregational schools and Jewish day schools, connecting students and teachers via email, WhatsApp, Zoom meetings and face-to-face visits. New relationships are cultivated and developed, creating a living bridge between the two communities.
• Synagogue Connections creates a direct link between same-denomination synagogue groups in South Palm Beach County and Zichron Yaakov.
• Shinshinim are Israeli high school graduates participating in a voluntary pre-army year of service in communities around the globe. The spirit of our Partnership will come alive throughout the year as our emissaries share their passion for Israel and Zichron Yaakov, through their work with local agencies in South Palm Beach County.
To learn more about the Partnership2Gether (P2G) program, please contact Alysha Erez at AlyshaE@bocafed.org