Todays’ suggested actions to support Israel in your local community:
- Tell your social media networks that you will be showing up for the historic #MarchforIsrael.
- Sign our action alert strongly supporting the measure to fully fund critical security assistance for Israel in its fight to destroy Hamas.
- Wear your #BlueRibbonsforIsrael in solidarity with the hostages taken by Hamas and their families at tomorrow’s historic March for Israel.
- Share these social media posts on Facebook and Instagram about Hamas’ use of human shields.
- Watch and share this clip of Hersh Goldberg-Polin, who has been held hostage by Hamas terrorists for 37 days and was severely injured from an RPG blast while trying to protect his friends at the Supernova Music Festival.
Fighting over the weekend in Gaza was focused heavily near the Shifa hospital, identified by Israel as a military and operational headquarters for Hamas terrorist activities and a home to underground tunnels where munitions are stored, according to testimony by captured terrorists. While the IDF is targeting Hamas terrorists and infrastructure, it continues to take significant measures to minimize civilian casualties.
- The IDF has made it clear that the war is not against the Palestinian civilian population but is about two sole goals, eliminating Hamas and returning the hostages.
- In recent days, IDF troops have been advancing through northern Gaza approaching the Hamas stronghold in the Shifa hospital, a key target in Israel’s operations to dismantle the terrorist organization and end Hamas’ oppressive rule over Gaza.
- IDF soldiers risked their lives to deliver 80 gallons of fuel for the hospital, but a senior Hamas official prevented the hospital director from taking it.
- The IDF has confirmed that the military is in direct touch with the hospital staff and is working to assist in the evacuation of infants and other patients to other hospitals. The IDF has informed of a safe passage on the eastern side of the hospital and continues to urge Palestinians to evacuate northern Gaza via humanitarian corridors.
- In an extensive interview with NBC News, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that Israel has asked the United Nations and other countries to build field hospitals where patients can safely be evacuated to. Earlier today, a Turkish vessel carrying materials for eight field hospitals arrived near the Rafah border crossing with Gaza, and other countries are said to follow.
- According to The New York Times, American officials said that “they are confident that Hamas has used tunnel networks under hospitals, in particular Al Shifa, for command and control areas as well as for weapons storage.” They added that, “The United States and Israel have independently developed intelligence about Hamas’ use of the tunnel network under Al Shifa Hospital.” Earlier today, the European Union condemned “the use of hospitals and civilians as human shields by Hamas.”
The Community Mobilization Center is monitoring major developments in Israel and North America related to Israel’s war against Hamas. The Community Mobilization Center will rapidly disseminate resources to help mobilize and support our local communities as they build and sustain civic and political support for Israel in this conflict. The work of the Community Mobilization Center will continue as long as it takes Israel to eradicate the terrorist threat and restore security to the country.