Open to all current and eligible PAC members and professionals.
PAC consists of trust & estate attorneys, CPAs, financial planners & wealth advisors, and insurance professionals who work with their clients to make planned gifts to the Jewish community.
This two-part series is designed to:
• Learn about the impact of your clients’ gifts on the Federation and Jewish community.
• Learn tips for having conversations about charitable planned giving.
• Build personal relationships with other professionals in breakout groups.
• Get continuing philanthropic education.
• Gain expertise and estate planning techniques for charitable giving.
Panelists and Group Leaders:
Jeffrey A. Baskies, Esq.,
PAC Education Committee Chair
Laurence I. Blair, Esq.
Bryan Drowos CFP®, CPWA®
Thomas R. Kaplan, MBA
David Pratt, Esq.
Mark Schaum, Esq., CPA
Richard D. Steinberg, CFA
Part 1: Monday, December 12, 2022 5:30 pm
Part 2: Monday, May 22, 2023 5:30 pm
The Colony Group
Tower II, 5100 Town Center Cir #150, Boca Raton, FL 33486
For more information, please contact Erica Gordon, Director, Foundation Development at EricaG@bocafed.org or 561.852.3114.