2023 Addison Golf Tournament
Please join us at the Addison Reserve Golf Tournament to benefit the Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County’s 2023 Annual Campaign.
Addison Reserve Country Club
Addison Reserve Members Only
Chaired by Wendy & Bruce Dan
- Make Your Own Foursome Scramble Golf Event (foursomes can be arranged)
- Choice of 18-hole or 9-hole tournaments
- Food and beverage stations available on course all day
- Deluxe Evening Cocktail Reception, Dinner and Brief Program
The Wendy and Bruce Dan Challenge
Thank you to Wendy and Bruce Dan for their generosity and leadership.
Maximize your impact to benefit the 2023 Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County Annual Campaign.
Now through December 31, 2022:
• Any new gift will be matched
• The minimum household donation to attend the AR golf tournament is $1250. Any increase beyond the $1250 minimum will be matched
• $2,000 cap per household match
$160 per person includes golf and evening program
$120 per person for evening program only
$500 includes couvert for 2 golfers with evening program, 2 tee signs, 2 raffles
For more information, contact Janice Obuchowski at (561) 852-3271 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A minimum household gift of $1,250 to the 2023 Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County Annual Campaign is required to attend.
Neal Cohen, Bob Cook, Bruce Dan, Wendy Dan, Gary Finkelstein, Phyllis Finkelstein, Donna Ganslaw, Arthur Goldberg, Don Gordon, Laura Hochberger, Don Kabat, Deborah Kay, Randy Kay, Harvey Leff, Michael Lipton, Bruce Lubin, Cindy Lubin, Howard Needleman, Ronna Newman Rutstein, Ken Perlmutter, Stephani Perlmutter, Gail Ruby, Louis Shook, Rosalyn Silver, Harvey Werthein, Judy Wertheim, Doug Winter