Today’s suggested actions to support Israel in your local community:
- Share these social media posts on Instagram detailing the awful ways Hamas treats hostages.
- Learn about how Israel is keeping in line with the rules of war and humanitarian aid in this article from West Point’s Lieber Institute.
- Watch and share the testimony of the Shin Bet where the head of a Gaza hospital disclosed that medical facilities serve as operational hubs for Hamas terrorist activities. The IDF substantiated this revelation by releasing video evidence of a medical clinic being utilized to undermine IDF forces.
- Watch and share the story of Yarden Roman-Gat, who was held for 54 days before, who gave a deeply emotional interview to 60 Minutes describing her experiences while also imploring that those who remain behind not be forgotten.
- Follow Jewish Federations on Instagram at @jfederations for the latest resources with social posts, reels, videos, and talking points.
The Israel war with Hamas, which is now being fought on multiple fronts, is in its 75th day and focus continues to remain on the plight of the Israeli hostages and ongoing effort to secure their release.
The Community Mobilization Center is monitoring major developments in Israel and North America related to Israel’s war against Hamas. The Community Mobilization Center will rapidly disseminate resources to help mobilize and support our local communities as they build and sustain civic and political support for Israel in this conflict. The work of the Community Mobilization Center will continue as long as it takes Israel to eradicate the terrorist threat and restore security to the country.