Feb 18, 2016
VIDEO: A True Night of Inspiration with Nine Incredible Women
Nine incredible women who lead our Jewish community took the stage on February 9 at Olympic Heights High School Performing Arts Theater before a crowd of 700 from a full cross section of Jewish South Palm Beach County. To cheers, tears and ardent applause, they shared their insights and inspirations, their passion for Jewish life, their pride in our community and their journeys to Jewish leadership. Together they raised the ruach of our one-of-a-kind Jewish community to new levels. Another incredible woman, Rachelli Fraenkel, whose son’s kidnapping and murder in Israel brought the Jewish world together, closed the event with a video message of Jewish unity.
The unforgettable evening was organized under the auspices of the Deborah and Larry D. Silver Center for Jewish Engagement (CJE) a new division of our Federation. At the start of the program, the Silvers were lauded for their vision and generosity in making the groundbreaking Center and the Night of Inspiration possible.
Don’t miss the CJE’s next big event when they present Jewish Unity Day on June 6, 2016 at 7:00 p.m. in the Carole & Barry Kaye Performing Arts Auditorium at Florida Atlantic University!
What inspires you? We asked that and more of nine incredible local Jewish women. In this video, they share their insights on inspiration and open up about why they’re proud to lead our Jewish community. Close to 700 people gathered at the Olympic Heights Performing Arts Theater on February 9 to hear these women tell their personal stories, describe their passion for Judaism, and trace their journeys to becoming Jewish leaders.
Night of Inspiration presenters:
- Cindy Bergman, Associate Executive Director, Adolph & Rose Levis Jewish Community Center
- Rabbi Marci Bloch, Congregation B’nai Israel
- Marla Weiss Egers, Executive Vice President, Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County
- Rebbetzin Jennifer Gibber, Boca Jewish Center/Shaaray Tefilla
- Raina Goldberg, Executive Director, Hillel of Broward and Palm Beach
- Dr. Debra Hallow, Executive Director, Jewish Association for Residential Care (JARC)
- Danielle N. Hartman, President & CEO, Ruth & Norman Rales Jewish Family Services
- Helena Levine, MSW, Head of School, Donna Klein Jewish Academy
- Randi Winter, Capital Campaign Director at JAFCO Children’s Ability Center
- Matthew C. Levin, President & CEO, Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County
- Rabbi Josh Broide, Director, Deborah and Larry D. Silver Center for Jewish Engagement