Feb 14, 2014
Make a TAX-SMART INVESTMENT in our Jewish Future through JJCF
As a philanthropist, you care about the future of our Jewish community – but you also want to protect your own financial future. That’s where the Jacobson Jewish Community Foundation (JJCF) of South Palm Beach County may be appropriate.
JJCF offers charitable gift plans and tax-smart strategies that will help you realize your philanthropic goals and your personal legacy by establishing:
• A Donor Advised Fund or “philanthropic bank” in which the assets are invested and you may make recommendations for distributions to charitable organizations.
• An Endowment Fund, such as LOJE and PACE, to perpetuate your annual commitment to the Federation/UJA campaign.
• A Designated Endowment Fund, to provide annual support for specific programs.
• A Charitable Trust, Annuity or UniTrust, to provide annual income to you and benefit the charity in the future.
• A Charitable Lead Trust that will provide the funding for a charity for a specific number of years (typically 20) and then the principal is transferred to another person.
The Trustees of the Jacobson Jewish Community Foundation are empowered to protect your “donor’s intent” by monitoring the allocation of your funds long into the future.
Additionally, when you establish an Endowment Fund or Trust through our Federation's JJCF, you may also be recognized in local and national honor societies.
In all situations, please discuss the financial, tax and legal implications of establishing all charitable gift plans with your own personal professional advisors.
For further information, contact Steve Rose, Vice President, Foundation at 561.852.3114.