What exactly is Federation?
The Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County is a dynamic and diverse organization that raises and allocates funds, and serves as the convener and central hub of the Jewish community. Our donors, supporters and partner agencies work to make a positive impact here, in Israel, and around the world — not just now but for decades to come.
The Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County Annual Campaign supports:
- Food for the hungry
- Transportation for the elderly
- Summer camp for children with special needs
- Counseling and financial aid for families in crisis
- Housing scholarship for adults with disabilities
Jewish Life & Learning
- Trips to Israel for teens
- Jewish-themed children’s books delivered to homes
- Programs that celebrate Jewish identity
- Scholarships to attend Jewish day schools and Jewish camps
- Informal adult education
Israel & Overseas
- Food for the hungry in Israel and in the Former Soviet Union
- Technology to enhance the life of children with special needs in Israel
- Summer camps in Hungary strengthening Jewish identity
- Assistance for victims of global anti-semitism
- Revitalize Jewish life
Together, we’re changing lives and strengthening Jewish life.
Working with local, national and international agency partners, Federation makes it possible for each of us to truly better the world around us.