Grant Application Tips
1. Please make sure that your application is complete. Applications that are not submitted in their entirety (this includes all required attachments) by the deadline will not be considered in the current cycle.
2. Please make sure to answer all questions on the Grant Application Form. Please present your best case/argument for the program and be as specific as possible in your narrative.
3. Please make sure you spend adequate time mapping out your goals and objectives. They should be specific and measurable as well as reasonable and achievable within the funding period. In considering your objectives, you may want to ask:
- Are these objectives within the program’s scope?
- Do these objectives lay out a clear plan for creating the change your program seeks to make?
4. Please make sure you submit the Program Budget Form that details income and expenses for the proposed program and the Budget Notes. These should give a clear indication of how JWF funds would be allocated. Applications submitted without the completion of the Program Budget Form and Budget Notes will be considered incomplete and therefore ineligible for consideration during the current grant cycle.
5. If you received JWF funding from South Palm Beach County or any other JWF’s for several years prior, please indicate clear long-term plans for supporting this program/project.
- From which JWF’s did you receive funding?
- When did you receive this funding?
- How much funding did you receive?
6. The application deadline at the JWF office is 5:00 p.m. on the designated due date. An email confirmation will be sent within 2 business days.
If you do not receive an email confirmation, then the application may not have been received and you must contact the JWF office at 561.852.6034 or SusanL@bocafed.org.
Late applications will not be accepted.
Susan Levine, Director, Jewish Women’s Foundation
561.852.6034 | SusanL@bocafed.org