Promises Kept Secure the Future
We made a promise many years ago to provide for the future of our local Jewish community and to support Jewish people worldwide.
The Jacobson Jewish Community Foundation (JJCF) of South Palm Beach County is the Trustee of this Promise and YOUR Intent as a Donor.
YOU can realize your Philanthropic goals and provide YOUR legacy through charitable gift plans and tax-smart strategies:
• YOU can perpetuate your annual commitment to the Federation/UJA campaign by creating an Endowment Fund, as LOJE or PACE
• YOU can provide for current and future specific programs with a Designated Endowment Fund in your name
• YOU can establish a “Philanthropic Bank” with a donor advised fund (DAF) that invests today and makes allocations when you request
• YOU can set up a Charitable Lead, Annuity, UniTrust that assists in your Estate planning
• YOU can make a difference
It is most important to discuss the financial, tax and legal implications of establishing all charitable gift plans with your personal professional advisors.
For a confidential conversation about any of these plans, please contact Cathrine Fischer Schwartz, Vice President, at the JJCF office, 561.852.3120.