HOW DO I PARTICIPATE?
All of us, regardless of age, wealth, or affiliation, have the ability to leave a legacy.
Your legacy gift of any size can be customized and structured to fit your dreams, lifestyle, family and financial needs. You can provide support for a particular organization or area of interest.
Leaving a legacy is simple. Some options include:
- Bequest in a will
- Gift of Life Insurance
- Gift of IRA or Pension Funds
- Gift of cash or assets
- Lifetime Income Vehicle
HOW DO I BEGIN?
- Reflect on your Jewish passions
- Contact one of the participating organizations
- Have a conversation with a Legacy Team Member
- Fill out a Letter of Intent Form
- Formalize your commitment by connecting with your personal financial advisor. Some tips:
- The simplest method of leaving a legacy is through a will or estate plan
- You can also add (or change) a beneficiary designation on a retirement fund or life insurance policy
- Your legacy commitment can be a percentage of a specific dollar amount
- You can establish an endowment with a contribution now or at the time your gift is realized
- Some gifts can be structured to increase your current income
How will you assure our Jewish future? By leaving a legacy today!
Please consult your financial advisor or contact Lottie Nilsen, Director, Foundation Community Development, at 561.852.3109 or Lottien@bocafed.org.
Lottie Nilsen, Director, Foundation Community Development
561.852.3109 | LottieN@bocafed.org