Become a YAD Ambassador
Grow your leadership skills, meet new people, and get more involved in your local Jewish community!
What is a YAD Ambassador?
YAD Ambassadors are community leaders committed to creating a vibrant, inclusive, community for young adults in South Palm Beach County. The ideal candidate has strong leadership qualities and capabilities, which can be translated into commitment to community building through serving as a contact for new community members.
- Be a resident of either Boca Raton, Delray Beach or Highland Beach.
- Be between the ages of 21-39.
- Attend all three training sessions
- Serve as a table captain for the YAD Fundraiser on February 23, 2019
- Donation of $180 (Chai Society giving level) to the 2019 UJA/Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County campaign (not due in full until December 31, 2019, payment plans available). Visit jewishboca.org/yadgivesback to make your donation.
- Serve as a contact for newcomers to our community
- SESSION 2:
Understanding Our Community
January 17, 2019 • 6:30 pm
Jacobson Family Food Pantry at JFS; 430 S Congress Ave, Delray Beach
- SESSION 3:
Using Jewish Values to Lead
February 28, 2019 • 6:30 pm
Levine Board Room; 9901 Donna Klein Blvd, Boca Raton
- Develop leadership skills during three comprehensive training sessions.
- Serve as a leader of the South Palm Beach County young adult community.
- Access to attend the annual YAD Fundraiser on March 23, 2019 at Old School Square
For more information, contact Liana Konhauzer at 561.852.5015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.