The Jewish Community Relations Council (JCRC) is the public policy, community relations and advocacy arm of the Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County. The JCRC helps to unite, support and direct the organized Jewish community in the greater Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Highland Beach areas. Rooted in Jewish values and informed by Jewish history, the JCRC also reflects the ideals of American democracy.
The JCRC is the local affiliate of the Jewish Council for Public Affairs (JCPA), the American Jewish community’s network of local and national public affairs organizations throughout the United States.
The JCRC serves as a catalyst for building a strong and vibrant Jewish community in South Palm Beach and around the world, advocates for a safe, secure and democratic State of Israel and promotes an American society that is democratic, pluralistic and just.
In pursuit of these goals, the JCRC:
• Advocates for issues of Jewish communal concern
• Supports Israel education and awareness
• Connects with supporters outside the Jewish community through interfaith networks
• Builds, maintains and joins coalitions to promote effective action and opportunities for community involvement
• Convenes the community in times of crisis, celebration and commemoration, ensuring that the Jewish community speaks with one strong, clear voice on important issues
• Maintains a dialogue between the Jewish community and government
The work of the Jewish Community Relations Council is undertaken by:
Matt Kutcher, JCRC Chair
Stuart Silver, JCRC Director
Marissa Trowbridge, Assistant Director, JCRC
JCRC Executive Committee
Latest JCRC News
Sep 28, 2018
Latest JCRC Photos
Nov 5, 2018
Dec 5, 2017